Friday, April 12, 2013

1st period: This day was a very stormy cloudy day and the news was we possibly would get out early. But either way we moved to a new lesson and started learning this so I can bring my grade up. Because once my parents see my grade it's bye bye car even know I pay for it.


2nd period: We started on a  new battle that happened before the Civil War. But then there was announcement made we'd be dismissing at 12:00. So the teacher stopped do to the class being cut 20 minutes early.


3rd period: We did nothing in this class but socialize and wait for lunch.


4th period: At lunch I ate my subway and was excited about leaving early.


5th period: Did nothing in this class but wait to be dismissed.


6th period: This class the teacher was back and read us a little kid book out loud to keep up calm, and then the bell rang and we were all dismissed to go home.


No comments:

Post a Comment